Top features comparison of Micromax Infinity N12 and Realme 3
(A)Micromax Infinity N12 :Top and New features:
- Micromax Infinity N12 comes with 6.19 inches HD+Display so big screen display is best for watching video and playing games in mobile phone. 2) 4000 mAh battery 3) It is powered by Media Tek helio P22 processor.
(B) Realme 3 : Top and New features
1) Realme 3(32GB) run on operating system Android v9.0(pie) 2) 4230 mAh battery 3) 6.2 inches big screen display 4) Realme 3 is budget phone because prices are best mobile phone under INR 10000-15000
(C) Micromax infinity N12 vs Realme 3 :
Micromax infinity N12 are different in term of display.,storage,camera feature in comparison with Realme 3 so below some point that clear about Micromax Infinity n12 vs Realme 3
1)mobile phone display: Micromax Infinity N12 comes with 6.19 inches ,IPS LCD with capacitive multi touch and its Resolution is as 720*1520 pixels. Micromax Infinity N12 display aspect ratio is as 18:9:9 .on other hand Realme 3(32GB) comes with 6.2 inch,IPS LCD display and its resolution is 720*1520 ,capacitive touchscreen . Realme 3(32GB) screen aspect ratio is 19:9 and pixel per inch(ppi) is 270 of screen.So Micromax Infinity n12 vs Realme 3 is clear in context of mobile display
2) storage: Micromax Infinity N12 storage feature as 3 GB Ram and internal storage as 32 GB which can be further expanded up to 128 GB by using microSD card .on other hand Realme 3(32GB) include storage feature is as 3 GB Ram and internal storage is 32 GB which can further expanded up to 256 GB using microSD card.So this is storage feature and Micromax Infinity n12 vs Realme 3 is clear in context of storage of mobile phone.
3) Processor: Micromax Infinity N12 processor as MediaTek Helio P22 and it gives best performance to User of the smartphone.on other side Realme 3(32GB) include MediaTek Helio P70 octa core 2.1 GHz AI processor so it is good for fast processing of data and information.
4) Platform: Micromax Infinity N12 run on operating system Android v8.1(oreo).while on other side Realme 3(32GB) run on operating system Android v9.0(pie).
5)Battery: Micromax Infinity N12 include 4000 mAh non removable battery.while on other hand Realme 3(32GB) comes with 4230 mAh battery which is non removable by the User of the mobile phone.
6) camera: Micromax Infinity N12 comes with dual rear camera as (13MP+5MP) and on other side front camera as 16 MP.It also include Rear LED flash and feature of HDR.while on other hand Realme 3(32GB) comes with dual rear camera feature as(13MP+2MP) and Dual front camera as 13MP.
7) Connectivity: Micromax Infinity N12 include connectivity options like as wi-fi with hotspot,GPS, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.0 ,Dual sim,microUSB 2.0. Realme 3(32GB) include connectivity option like as Micromax Infinity12.It is point that .Micromax Infinity n12 vs Realme 3 is not much difference in point of connectivity because both the phone have most of same connectivity option.
8)Sensor: Micromax Infinity N12 include sensors like as Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity and also Fingerprint Sensors. Realme 3(32GB) include most of same sensors like as Micromax Infinity 12 .
9) colours: Micromax Infinity N12 available in color options like as viola ,blue lagoon,velvet red. While on other hand Realme 3(32GB) and is available in black color.
10) price: Micromax Infinity N12 price is INR 9,499 and realme 3 price is at INR 10750 it is available in retail market and online platform like as Amazon,Flipkart both the phone are budget phone.. There are micromax mobile phone prices and Realme mobile phone prices are resonable and most of budget mobile phones.
So as above some point clear about Micromax Infinity n12 vs Realme 3 and this will also give important detail about both mobile phones.