In this article we will discuss about aasaservice. We will discuss what is AASAservice and its usage in Samsung s9. We have also try to cover that why we should keep running com.samsung.aasaservice in Samsung Galaxy s9 and why should we uninstall it?
What is AASAservice
When I open my samsung Galaxy s9 mobile phone then I go to internet and found that what is new in Samsung Galaxy s9 and which are the issues?
apart from eating out battery and data , This apps will not provide any substantial benefit to the user.
Now if you will uninstall this apps then nothing will be happen with your mobile phone. Mobile phone is working smoothly.
Now what is the exact functionality of AASAservice. AASAservice app is useful in graphics display and wizard app display.AASAservice will run in background and it is not malware or boat.
How to disable com.samsung.aasaservice
to disable com.samsung.aasaservice you have to follow the following steps in samsung android phone:
- Go to Settings
- click on apps
- click on the app that you want to disable
- once you click you will find out that related service will be shown up
- you can stop the service and check out that you mobile working fine or not?
- If works find then in the same section there is uninstall button. press the uninstall button and that service will no longer available.
How to install aasaservice ?
you will find many versions of aaserverice on apkmirror website. you click here to download the aasaservice ,
This aasaservice app are verified by samsung electronics on apkmirror and safe to download.
followng version of the aasaservice app are available.
AASAservice 13.0 July 26, 2020
AASAservice 12.1 April 30, 2020
AASAservice 12.0 2 variants March 25, 2020
AASAservice 11.0 2 variants December 1, 2019
AASAservice 8.1.1 3 variants December 1, 2019
AASAservice 8.1 2 variants July 5, 2019
AASAservice 8.0 2 variants May 6, 2019
How to solve the problem battery drain in samsung due to AASAservice?
The best way not to uninstall this app if battery drain in Samsung due to AASAservice . My suggestion is go for reset the phone itself. First backup the data on google or on another device and then do perform following steps.
- Go to setting
- Back and restore section
- Press on Reset button
- phone ask for pin. Enter pin and press ok
- Phone will restart and whole setting will reset and your mobile works normally in 99 percent cases.
- Some problem occurs due to in-built system app are due to wrong dll calling
- Reset the phone will solve battery drainning problem done by AASAservice.
We have discuss about aasaservice. We will discuss what is AASAservice and its usage in samusng mobile phone. We have also try to cover that why we should keep running com.samsung.aasaservice in Samsung Galaxy s9 and why should we uninstall it