1) Sev mamra :
It is completely vegetarian food . Sev mamra is one type of famous namkeen . It is mixture of sev and puffed rice. There are some recipes of many food item to be very difficult to understand and it is difficult to implement that recipe in kitchen but Sev mamra recipe is easy to understand by anyone and it is very easy to make this light namkeen in the kitchen.
The basic ingredients of sev mamra recipe like as puffed rice , sev , red chilli powder Turmetic,oil , iodized salt curry leaves ,Hing.
The main basic use is that it can use as light food but on other hand it can also increase the taste of many food item. .It is also used in bhel puri,chat items and many more other food . This is one type of light namkeen as likes to eat when you are watching television or chat with friends.There are manufacturers of sev mamra give all nutrition information on packet so you must read all the nutrition, calories information about the product.
The culture of sev and other some tasty namkeen started in the Ratlam indore and other city of madhyapradesh and gradually famous across India. The sev comes in different varieties. like as
1) Besan sev
5) Ratlami sev: Ratlami sev is one of the most famous namkeen . It is one type of food that peoples like to eat when hunger strike on and that time it is best to eat with one cup of tea.The basic ingredients like as gram flour (besan) ,chilli powder,salt,asafoetida, bishops seed etc used in making ratlami sev.There are more ingredients can also used for making more tasty . It is completely vegetarian food. It is most famous namkeen and it has various uses in many food item like as sandwich,dahi-puri,sev puri,bhel,poha,burger,puff,sev usad and many more items .It can increase taste of food so it can use in many chat and food items.
3) Sing bhujia
Sing bhujia is tasty Indian namkeen and not only elder but children also like to eat. when you are travelling in train and that time if you wants to eat some Hot and spicy food then that time Sing bhujia is one of the best option . Sing bhujia is best Hot and spicy namkeen whenever any unexpected guests come at home and that time serve them with one cup of tea. It is widely used in serving to guests on festival season.
It is very easy to make sing bhujia at home .The basic ingredients of sing bhujia like as below
1) 1 cup sing
2) tablespoon oil
3) 1 cup besan
4) 1 teaspoon garam masala
5) 2.5 teaspoon chat masala
6) 1.5 teaspoon red chilli powder
7) Salt as per your taste and requirement.
8) Turmetic powder
9) Oil for frying sing bhujia.
1) First you take a bowl and then add besan,sing.red chilli powder,chat masala,turmetic powder,garam masala ,salt as per your taste , 2 tablespoon oil and finally add 2.5 tablespoon water in the bowl and then add all the thing very well and mix all the items very well.
2)You take a frying pan and add oil in it and then put it on the stove or gas for heating.
3) You can fry it till sing bhujia becomes
4) You can remove sing bhujia from oil and sprinkle 1 teaspoon chat masala on it.
5) When sing bhujia become cool then store it in any container.
Moong dal namkeen
There are many namkeen manufacturers that make and sell moong dal namkeen in the retail market.It is very easy to make it at home compare to other namkeen.
Gathia is one of the most famous namkeen in india.It is the famous namkeen in the middle and west part of india.Gathia comes in different variety and one of variety as bhavnagari gathia which rich in taste and people mostly like to eat with salad and chilli.
Banana wafers is sweet in taste .It is one of the best food during fast.There are many holy festival comes during year and that time people likes to eat banana chips on that day.There are most of banana chips manufacturers also mention about that this food is best for fast.
Potato chips comes in different variety.The people like to eat on fast.There are many brands sell potato chips like as lay’s, uncle chipps,balaji wafers, bingo, haldiram and their potato chips comes with best quality and taste..